[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader Workshops at AppSecUSA

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Aug 12 18:10:02 UTC 2015

Jay,

Just a few notes while on the topic.

The successful chapters I have seen have a few characteristics...

1) They hold regular monthly meetings with decent speakers
2) They have more than one leader helping run the chapter
3) They communicate well and list chapter meetings on the
wiki/meetings/etc well in advance
4) Heck, Many chapters have seen a big bump in membership just by using
Meetup

Just a few thoughts to consider. I'm sure others will jump in here.

Aloha,
Jim

--
Jim Manico