[Owasp-leaders] Chapter Leader Workshops at AppSecUSA

Noreen Whysel noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Wed Aug 12 17:38:58 UTC 2015

Thank you Jay. That is engagement. Keeping members coming and volunteers
active, outreach to other like-minded groups and groups where you have
synergies, outreach to universities and student populations, etc. Also,
having a structure so volunteers know what to do, etc.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation