[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top Ten Vulnerabilities

Mark Denihan mark.denihan at owasp.org
Tue Aug 4 06:55:01 UTC 2015

I'd use a laptop that has a Browser and Zap, and point them at locally run
instance of Security Shepherd or Webgoat.

Then you could manually demonstrate the Top Ten through Zap using the
content in Shepherd/Goat.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Security_Shepherd
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_WebGoat_Project