[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Web Services Testing Cheat Sheet

Michael Hidalgo michael.hidalgo at owasp.org
Mon Aug 3 15:35:15 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,
Really good job. Do you have plans to add REST based Web Services/ REST
APis to this work? One of the thinks to consider is API keys which can be
exposed.

Thanks.

--

*Michael Hidalgo. OWASP Chapter Leader & Researcher*

*Blog: http://michaelhidalgocr.blogspot.com
<http://michaelhidalgocr.blogspot.com/>*