[Owasp-leaders] yesterday seminar report

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Thu Apr 9 12:26:54 UTC 2015

Congratulations on what looks like a very successful event!

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>