[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA Program Committee

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Thu Apr 2 20:40:57 UTC 2015

I'm in agreement with Jim on this. It's always VERY hard to track down
who's the appropriate person/people to contact for specific requests, such
as interviews. A publicly available list for each event would be great. --
Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>