[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA Program Committee

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 1 19:23:41 UTC 2015

I'm happy to help sling some code for AppSec USA. Let's do it. Talk to you
tonight.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 1, 2015, at 11:01 AM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

Awesome. I'll follow up with you off list about our next planning meeting
where we're covering this item and several others in the queue.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board