[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA Program Committee

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Apr 2 20:57:36 UTC 2015

Volunteer list is posted on the website. Thanks for Jim's help on
formatting.

That said, please reach out to me with items for AppSecUSA. They've
graciously signed up to volunteer time for particular items, but not all
items or inbound requests.

Thanks,

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>