[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA Program Committee

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 1 17:42:31 UTC 2015

I'd be happy to help update the website with this info! I am a web
developer...

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 1, 2015, at 10:34 AM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

Yup, planning to post all the info.

If anyone is interested in advancing any particular part of the conference
planning and volunteer effort then please let me know. The rate things
happen is directly related to the number of involved volunteers.

thanks,

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board