[Owasp-leaders] Docker repos

Jason Johnson jason.johnson at owasp.org
Thu Sep 25 16:14:12 UTC 2014

I am working on creating an Official OWASP repo at Docker for OWASP
projects and it looks like someone has OWASP as a user name. I am waiting
to hear back on that user id's email account and if is someone out in
Leader land please speak up. We can always use something like
foundationowasp or another name I just want to make sure the OWASP docker
user ID is owned by a OWASP person of trust.

If you have never used docker its like remote console image goodness
building of love.