[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA 2014 - OWASP Project Summit Event Workshop

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 22:32:43 UTC 2014

In fact, the only equipment you need in order to stream is a laptop with a
microphone. Any MacBook Pro does a great job with the internal microphone
actually.

I encourage everyone that want to create live online events to use OWASP
Media Project documentation to do so. You really don't need to be at a
conference to do that.
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects/OWASP_Media_Project/Help#YouTube_.2B_Hangout_streaming_procedure

In fact, we actually had bandwidth issue that would have ruined your
viewers experience, especially if you planned to interact with them.

If any project wants to do online event, feel free to contact OWASP Media
Project using our mailing list and we will help you set you up.

Thanks,

- Jonathan