[Owasp-leaders] infographics - How to start an owasp project Code-Tools

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 23:11:32 UTC 2014

What a GREAT idea, Danny. There are plenty of infographic creation services
and engines out there. Do you have time or cycles to give one a try?

I also plan to conduct a few cheatsheet review working session later in the
year. I'll keep y'all posted.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Sep 22, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Danny Harris <danny.harris at owasp.org> wrote:

You know what might be cool?  If the OWASP Cheat Sheets were turned into a
series of infographics (probably highly abbreviated).  Still, it’s a great
eye-catcher and could help spread the word about secure application
development.  Let’s say the top few key points from a cheat sheet would be
turned into an infographic for that cheat sheet.  And each infographic
would point back to the specific cheat sheet (on the OWASP website) for all
the details.

I don’t know how hard it is to create the infographic (I suspect it isn’t
trivial), but I thought I would float the idea.

Imagine a set of laminated infographic cards that would go to each member
of the development team…Just dreaming…

Thanks,

Danny

*From:* owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org [