[Owasp-leaders] infographics - How to start an owasp project Code-Tools

Danny Harris danny.harris at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 21:46:37 UTC 2014

You know what might be cool?  If the OWASP Cheat Sheets were turned into a series of infographics (probably highly abbreviated).  Still, it’s a great eye-catcher and could help spread the word about secure application development.  Let’s say the top few key points from a cheat sheet would be turned into an infographic for that cheat sheet.  And each infographic would point back to the specific cheat sheet (on the OWASP website) for all the details.

I don’t know how hard it is to create the infographic (I suspect it isn’t trivial), but I thought I would float the idea.

Imagine a set of laminated infographic cards that would go to each member of the development team…Just dreaming…

Thanks,

Danny