[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Improving security related web developer docs, was: Bridge between W3C <> OWASP

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 19:06:35 UTC 2014

Aaron, all:
My perspective would be that OWASP has some very good material & tutorials
already.
Rather than collaborate with WC3 to create 'new' tutorials, it would seem
efficient & effective to ask them to provide links on their webpages to our
materials.
Fast for them, and they can show 'progress' on new content for their
webpage.
Good for OWASP  since we expand our exposure & reach of our materials,
without putting in too much new effort to recreate.

My thoughts, Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org