[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Mobile Top Ten 2015 Questionnaire - http://bit.ly/1sihkkE

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:37:40 UTC 2014

Will do. Please also include my bud and iOS expert Stephen Jensen,
creator of the iOS Reverse Engineering Toolkit (iRET) in helping craft
your list, whether his input 100% matches with the current survey or
it may need to be updated....

https://www.veracode.com/iret-ios-reverse-engineering-toolkit

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-jensen/7/50b/a67

--