[Owasp-leaders] How to Run a Successful Free Software Project

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 16:25:31 UTC 2014

Ah, I'm just moving too fast today. I see your point.

(I'm on vacation with free time, and there is nothing more fun on vacation
than doing OWASP stuff, amirite?)

I see the book is already open source and in PDF form. Time for a little
reading....

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Sep 22, 2014, at 12:02 PM, Nikola Milosevic <nikola.milosevic at owasp.org>
wrote:

Not sure what do you mean by sending around, but if the book is available
online I see no practical need for buying it. Anyone can print it out if
paper is preferable format.

Pozdrav/Best regards,

Nikola Milošević
OWASP Seraphimdroid project leader
nikola.milosevic at owasp.org
OWASP - Open Web Application Security Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page>
OWASP Seraphimdroid Project
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SeraphimDroid_Project>