[Owasp-leaders] AppSec USA 2014 - OWASP Project Summit Event Workshop

Munir Njiru munir.njiru at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 06:23:57 UTC 2014

same here might not be able to attend but a recording of the same would be
awesome

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 12:59 AM, Jonathan Carter <jonathan.carter at owasp.org

--
Munir Njenga,
OWASP Chapter Leader (Kenya) || Information Security Consultant || Developer

Chapter Page: www.owasp.org/index.php/Kenya
Email: munir.njiru at owasp.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASP.Kenya