[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Project Committee Creation Request!

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 01:34:31 UTC 2014

One more note, Johanna (who submitted the Committee creation request)
has asked that committee participants.....

- Provide feedback when requested
- Project Review of at least one project during a period of 3 months
- Provide feedback and "review of reports" regarding the project
review's result (every 6 months we have major reviews and when a member
requests one, minor ones are done every 3 months)

Aloha,
Jim