[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OT10 Risks?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Sep 21 20:50:00 UTC 2014

Aloha,

hm, interesting question:

Personally I like the term of T10 "risks". And also from a risk
management perspective, it seems to to make the most sense.

So am not sure what people suggest:
is it that people may feel the project T10 lists does not accurately
reflect the most dangerous "risks" or that it would be better to name it
differently?

Best wishes, Tobias