[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 Privacy Risks published

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Sep 21 14:18:40 UTC 2014

Hi Florian,
The graduation form is the following
http://www.tfaforms.com/264392

Please read regarding graduation process here
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#tab=Project_Assessments

I'm not sure who is handling these forms, but please contact also Kate
Hartmann who is the admin of this system

Let me know if you have received an answer regarding this

Regards

Johanna Curiel
Team Leader Project Task Force