[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Improving security related web developer docs, was: Bridge between W3C <> OWASP

Aaron Guzman aaron.guzman at owasp.org
Fri Sep 19 16:25:05 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Renoir Boulanger" <renoir at w3.org>
Date: Sep 19, 2014 9:16 AM
Subject: Improving security related web developer docs, was: Bridge between
W3C <> OWASP
To: "Laïcana COULIBALY" <laicana.coulibaly at owasp.org>, "Aaron Guzman" <
aaron.guzman at owasp.org>, "Fabio Cerullo" <fcerullo at owasp.org>, "Andrew van
der Stock" <vanderaj at owasp.org>, "Johanna Curiel" <johanna.curiel at owasp.org>,
"Azzeddine Ramrami" <azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org>, "Bev Corwin" <
bev.corwin at owasp.org>, "Rejah Rehim" <rejah.rehim at owasp.org>
Cc: "List Team DevRel" <team-devrel at w3.org>, "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin at w3.org>,
"Wendy Seltzer" <wendy at seltzer.org>

[ Forking subject: Bridge between W3C <> OWASP ]

Hi All!

I’m sorry for the time it took to follow up with you guys, it’s been
crazy weeks and I couldn’t write earlier.

As you might be aware, the W3C isn’t exclusively writing specs, we are
also maintaining a (young) web development documentation site called
WebPlatform Docs.

Our ambition is huge; creating vendor neutral web developer
documentation along with other side projects such as browser feature
compatibility data. While we have some progress in our content, we feel
that security related docs is missing.

I have the feeling you are the best folks to ask for help!

Would any of you, or peers, be interested in contributing with us to
create security centric tutorials on the WebPlatform Docs pages?

If you are interested, just reply to me directly.

PS: It would be nice if you could forward this inquiry to the owasp-*
lists you see fit.

--
Regards,

Renoir Boulanger  |  Developer operations engineer
W3C  |  Web Platform Project

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com/  ✪  @renoirb
~