[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA live streaming event

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Thu Sep 18 22:47:17 UTC 2014

It's really just in Germany we have that problem sorry. We don't have
enough bandwidth in the hotel to setup an alternate stream like we did in
Cambridge.

Now the live event as ended, you are able to watch all the videos online no
problem.

You can find all of them here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/OWASPGLOBAL/videos?flow=list&view=2&live_view=503

Thanks,