[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2014 Board Candidate Interviews [AUDIO] and [VIDEO]

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Sep 18 13:47:25 UTC 2014

Most podcast client software downloads new episodes as soon as they are
available. Podcasting downloads do not translate to an episode that was
actually listened to unfortunately, unlike youtube stats.

Small matter; you're doing great work for the foundation, Mark.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Sep 18, 2014, at 6:33 AM, Mark Miller <mark.miller at owasp.org> wrote:

Yeh, I like the videos too, but it's the difference between 100 views on
YouTube and 1000 listens on OWASP 24/7. Much wider exposure on the audio
version. - Mark