[Owasp-leaders] 2015 - OWASP at 100 Dev Conferences?

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Sep 16 20:41:42 UTC 2014

Mark,

I good start would be to help us fill out
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheets/d/1Ap7eYoCq-tbRttJbSi2hSzp5pcUoM1ah_DxQLCOLcgo/edit#gid=0
with
any developer conferences to target.

Aloha!
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Sep 16, 2014, at 2:37 PM, Mark Miller <mark.miller at owasp.org> wrote:

Yes, a comprehensive calendar would be great not just to be able to
coordinate confirmed events, but also to show when/where people are
considering events. I just spoke with Mateo about a conference in Uruguay
next year. It would be useful to have a placeholder, even though nothing is
confirmed.

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>