[Owasp-leaders] Owasp_nni_initiative post from eoin.keary at owasp.org requires approval

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Tue Sep 16 18:54:11 UTC 2014

Thanks Aaron! Enjoy AppSecUSA while I'm at the IDESG Plenary and we'll
share notes at our September 25 meeting! Have fun and see you then. Best
wishes, Bev

Bev Corwin, Member Representative
OWASP NNI (NIST NSTIC IDESG) Identity Ecosystem Initiative
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NNI_Initiative
Telephone: 917.397.0915
Skype: bevcorwin
Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bevcorwin