[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2014 Board Candidate Interviews [AUDIO] and [VIDEO]

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Tue Sep 16 15:42:22 UTC 2014

Thanks. 600 listens in the past couple hours. YouTube is nice, but the
podcast series is MUCH more convenient. Hoping to see this push past 2000+
listens in the next couple days.

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>