[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

John Melton jtmelton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:17:29 UTC 2014

Johanna,

Thanks! Yes, we're definitely both a documentation and tool project.
The documentation is of higher (production) quality. I marked the tool
as beta this week. This is the standard (alpha, beta, RC1, RC2, etc. ,
release/production) software quality moniker I'm referring to, not
necessarily owasp project maturity. I am, however, committed to
working through the OWASP maturity steps as well.

When we last talked, the only thing outstanding was to develop a
roadmap, which I'm currently working on, and should be done sometime
in the next week or so, then reviewed and posted to our project site.
Are there other things outstanding? If you have a checklist, I'd be
happy to complete the steps to move us forward. I'm just speaking from
the previous checklist you sent out.

Thanks,
John