[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Sep 16 13:03:45 UTC 2014

Owasp appsensor under the project list appears as a documentation project,
which clearly is not only that
The project is a documentation and a tool

The project inventory much be updated to reflect the duality of both and we
need to check that the project is also properly registered in Openhub

I will check this during the day. Btw there was a member who did a review
of both projects, however this is a new version and we need to check this
too and evaluate level of maturity of the tool project

Regards

Johanna