[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Sep 16 12:44:00 UTC 2014

Jim

It's taken some time since we had the AppSensor summit in Minneapolis
during 2011, but we now have:

- v2.0.0 beta code for the reference implementation (released on Sunday)
- AppSensor-specific microsite (released last week)
- 180 page v2.0.1 AppSensor Guide (released in May) including a Lulu
print-on-demand version

and:

- Fully updated wiki project pages
- Two responsive mailing lists
- Three co-leaders and a project founder

John's new releases this last week have been a huge step forward.

The large number of volunteer contributors who have helped get
AppSensor this far are:

Josh Amishav-Zlatin
Ryan Barnett
Simon Bennetts
Joe Bernik
Rex Booth
Luke Briner
Rauf Butt
Fabio Cerullo
Marc Chisinevski
Robert Chojnacki
Michael Coates
Dinis Cruz
August Detlefsen
Ryan Dewhurst
Sean Fay
Dennis Groves
Randy Janida
Chetan Karande
Eoin Keary
Alex Lauerman
Junior Lazuardi
Jason Li
Manuel López Arredondo
Bob Maier
Jim Manico
Sherif Mansour Farag
John Melton
Craig Munson
Giri Nambari
Erlend Oftedal
Jay Reynolds
Chris Schmidt
Sahil Shah
Eric Sheridan
John Steven
Alex Thissen
Don Thomas
Christopher Tidball
Kevin W Wall
Colin Watson
Mehmet Yilmaz

Apologies if I have missed anyone. Everyone else, please join in if you can.

Colin