[Owasp-leaders] Board Candidate Video Interviews

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Tue Sep 16 12:34:03 UTC 2014

Thanks Tom. I'm also in the process of putting the audio on the OWASP 24/7
Podcast Series, where they will get a LOT more exposure. Should be
completed this morning. -- Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Curator and Founder, Trusted Software Alliance*

*Host and Executive Producer, OWASP 24/7 Podcast ChannelCommunity Advocate,
Sonatype*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>