[Owasp-leaders] Speakers at Appsec conferences

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Sep 15 21:00:30 UTC 2014

Rio,

If the OWASP Regional Tour made a profit, then I could certainly see this
applying there as well.  The Board is discussing at our upcoming Board
meeting, but as it sits today, it is a 90/10 split between the Chapter and
Foundation up to $5k and then a 60/40 split between the Foundation and
Chapter thereafter.

~josh