[Owasp-leaders] How to increase ZAP takeup?

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 16:13:32 UTC 2014

I _really_ like the idea of an OWASP Ecology :)

Right now there isnt really any coherence in the OWASP projects, which isnt
really surprising considering how OWASP projects are developed.

One way to approach this would be to redefine the Flagship status to be
both an indication of quality _and_ an indication that the projects fit in
well to this new 'OWASP Ecology'.
We would need to define exactly what this means, but I think it could be a
really beneficial move for OWASP.

Any one else like this sort of approach?

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader