[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Sep 14 21:37:32 UTC 2014

Great work John Melton!

I'm thrilled to see the OWASP AppSensor Project 2.0 hit beta. I look
forward to the final release!

Thank you, John. OWASP •can• release production quality controls when we
have volunteers like you doing the hard work.

Aloha,
- Jim

*From:* John Melton <jtmelton at gmail.com>
*Subject:* *[Owasp-appsensor-project] AppSensor v2.0.0 Beta Release*

All,

I'm happy to announce that the beta release of version 2.0.0 has just
been published.

The website (http://appsensor.org) has been updated with appropriate
documentation, and the release information is published here:
https://github.com/jtmelton/appsensor/releases/tag/v2.0.0-beta

If you happen to be at AppSecUSA next week, please feel free to share
this info freely. I'm targeting Oct/Nov for the 2.0.0 final release,
so getting feedback now would be helpful to flesh out any major
issues.

Thanks,
John