[Owasp-leaders] OWTF 1.0 "Lionheart": Call for testers + GSoC Participation Poll results

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Sep 13 15:10:29 UTC 2014

Abraham,

I surfed the OWTF site briefly and its very impressive. Great job.

My question is how does OWTF relate to ZAP? ZAP has the best web scanning
capabilities of any free tool out there. I don't see any mention of ZAP in
the OWTF documentation (and search returned no matches either).

If there isn't any relationship, why not?

With respect.

-Dave