[Owasp-leaders] Speakers at Appsec conferences

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Sep 12 14:28:10 UTC 2014

While the profit numbers here are probably correct, the comment about
chapter vs Foundation split is inaccurate as that rule wasn't enacted until
after the AppSecUSA 2012 conference.  I'm pretty sure that all conferences
2012 and prior didn't receive any portion of the profit for their efforts.
It's also important to note that while AppSecUSA has been profitable, and I
believe AppSecEU as well, our APAC and Latin America conferences have
mostly been break even or a loss.

~josh