[Owasp-leaders] Speakers at Appsec conferences

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Sep 12 00:04:13 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

if I read correctly, Steven was asking about hotel costs. Not all travel
expenses.
So the numbers might not be as bad.

For the other questions:
I think they are very valid questions. And I agree with you, that the
financial side must work out.
Regarding some of your questions: We could do a survey of the current
speakers at AppSec USA to find out about question #3 and maybe also get
an idea about the others?

Tobias