[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA 2014 Project Summit Call for Leaders

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 23:02:30 UTC 2014

Hi leaders,

the Summit sessions has been added on Sched:
http://owaspappsecusa2014.sched.org/overview/type/workshop/OWASP+Project+Summit

Please note that the room is basically free on Wednesday and Thursday
morning. You can still claim a spot on (even at last minute):
http://sl.owasp.org/usasummit2014timetable
but changes might not be reflected on Sched as I'll do a last synch on
Sunday.

We will put project names on the tables, so people will be able to find
you without having to ask around.

See you next week!

Thanks,

- Jonathan