[Owasp-leaders] Speakers at Appsec conferences

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 22:35:39 UTC 2014

Apologies, my communication was imprecise: As member of the organising
team for AppSec EU 2014, I had the impression (which might very well be
a misunderstanding on my part) that we would have a general practice to
not pay AppSec speaker travel, except for keynotes. (and further
exceptions could be made using chapter, project or other budgets...)

Best regards, Tobias