[Owasp-leaders] Speakers at Appsec conferences

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 21:38:47 UTC 2014

Josh,

in my experience, to some degree this has in the past not been up to the
team planning the conference.
We have referred back to general OWASP practice to in general not pay
speaker hotel/travel (except for keynote speakers). So one outcome of
this discussion could be to explicitly make this the choice of the
conference organising chapter team.

Tobias