[Owasp-leaders] Speakers at Appsec conferences

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 21:22:19 UTC 2014

I agree completely - I'm very much against OWASP paying for anyone's travel - speaker, board members, guests (obviously excluding staff) ....

Absolutely everyone should pay their own travel IMO. The benefit is the opportunity is to speak in front of the OWASP audience.

Can anyone give a good reason why OWASP pays for some member's travel expenses?

--
Jerry Hoff
jerry at owasp.com
@jerryhoff