[Owasp-leaders] Speakers at Appsec conferences

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 21:08:05 UTC 2014

Hello,
sure :D you were great in Math Michael :D
I think Stev. has a point almost all the confs. pay a part of the expenses
(if not full expenses)
Not all companies have the same policy not all people get sponsored by
there companies

Sponsoring some people would be great I think

Regards Islam,

--
Islam Azeddine Mennouchi
Consultant at ITS