[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Industry Committee

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 19:25:52 UTC 2014

Actually, when we give good advise about what works for industry, using
the chatham house rules during meetings is often fully sufficient. So
far, I have never been asked for NDAs.

The CISO projects were inspired out of the GIC and with the aim to make
things more useful for industry. But I think there are so many more
great things we could promote to industry: OpenSAMM, Secure Coding Best
Practices Guide, Top-10 as basic training tool, Secure Development
Training, Cornucopia, etc.

Often it takes just a few extra whistles to make stuff fully plug and
play for industry.

Best regards, Tobias