[Owasp-leaders] Owasp_nni_initiative post from eoin.keary at owasp.org requires approval

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 19:25:26 UTC 2014

Thanks Jim,

Ok then, I'll set up a Doodle Poll and see who is in for a GoToMeeting to
plan to discuss and explore possibilities.

I think it best that trade activity should be separate in a 501(c)6.

The OWASP Foundation 501(c)3 could have the Global Industry Committee
liaison with the OWASP Consortium 501(c)6.

The OWASP Foundation has such a great model and community well worth
preserving all the good work as the foundation, too, and focusing on this
as a 501(c)3 is so important and valuable, worth sustaining.

Both are quite complimentary, actually.

Bev