[Owasp-leaders] Owasp_nni_initiative post from eoin.keary at owasp.org requires approval

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 19:11:28 UTC 2014

Good points and I understand the issues, a few thoughts:

Regarding the open and NDA dynamic tensions; Could we have open meetings,
and work with them only within the "open" space? We could also discuss and
determine how GIC's programs and initiatives could participate and respect
both by creating some kind of common guidelines / shared space especially
for this kind of activity. For example, if we were to create a separate
OWASP Industry Consortium, a 501(c)6 partner organization for this type of
activity. I'd be happy to help with incorporation an OWASP Industry
Consortium, 501(c)6 if possible? Thoughts?

Bev