[Owasp-leaders] Owasp_nni_initiative post from eoin.keary at owasp.org requires approval

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 18:11:01 UTC 2014

We tried invite based meeting with industry representatives like a "lunch and learn" but for reps to talk freely NDA's would be required which is deemed against our radical openness.

This CISO project is good (engagement) and the  survey was developed by myself and others to assist with industry engagement. I'm unsure what the "next step" is after that....this survey was to help guide owasp interns of industry relevance but I'm unsure if that is still the aim, best ask Tobias/Marco.

Production quality projects certainly shall help with industry engagement but unsure if we will ever be industry quality and the last 20% of production quality stuff is always very difficult to achieve and maintain.

If you are in Denver next week id love to have a beer with people involved to talk this through :)

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988