[Owasp-leaders] How to increase ZAP takeup?

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 17:06:57 UTC 2014

We have a REST API and clients written in Java, Python, Node.js, PHP and
Ruby: https://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/ApiDetails :)

We also support all JSR 223 languages (including Jython) via the ZAP Script
Console <https://code.google.com/p/zaproxy/wiki/HelpAddonsScriptsScripts>.

Any questions about using them then let me know or ask on the ZAP Developer
group <http://groups.google.com/group/zaproxy-develop>.

Cheers,

Simon