[Owasp-leaders] How to increase ZAP takeup?

Mario Robles mario.robles at owasp.org
Thu Sep 11 16:42:50 UTC 2014

I would be very exited about having a possibility of writing python
tools that can work with ZAP using some kind of integration API (sorry
if this already exists and if so I'd like to know more about it)

I'm a WPT tools writer and I like to work with python (I'm sure many
here do the same) so I think this is a good opportunity for ZAP

Back to the main question, here's my answer: if ZAP become friendly with
the frameworks most of Pentesters use then ZAP will be loved by many of them

Mario