[Owasp-leaders] Expense Form (was Re: iPhone 6 Announcements and Mobile Behavior

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Sep 10 15:50:25 UTC 2014

Richard,

This is a google doc form which in my experience is a lot more stable
and reliable than salesforce forms.

After you submit a reimbursement, you should get a tracking number in
the upper left hand corner in what is otherwise a blank page. This is
admittedly in a small font and can be easy to miss in some setups.

Aloha,
Jim