[Owasp-leaders] iPhone 6 Announcements and Mobile Behavior
aaron.guzman at owasp.org
Tue Sep 9 23:32:02 UTC 2014
A summary of the devices’ key features include:
- Two screen sizes (4.7 in. and 5.5 in.) with Retina HD display, higher
resolution than prior generations with wider viewing angles
- New processor chip and increased battery life
- Improved video camera with 1080p HD at 60 frames-per-second
- Faster wireless, up to 3x faster wi-fi
- Touch ID: Fingerprint password security
- Apple Pay: Secure and easy way to pay
- New iOS8 operating system with new capabilities and functions
- Silicone and leather cases offered by Apple
*Apple Watch *
- More than a tool, a personal expression, in three different
collections: Stylish, Sport and Edition (18-karat gold)
- Tethered to your iPhone, it allows you to send and receive messages,
phone calls, and mail
- Physical interaction for alerts and notifications
- Health and fitness tracking
- Interactive conversation with friends (sketch, walkie-talkie, tap and
- Apple Pay, smart App management system, including ability to access
your phone’s camera remotely
- WatchKit makes it easy for developers to design Apps specifically for
the Apple Watch
- MagSafe technology with inductive charging
On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Jonathan Carter <jonathan.carter at owasp.org>
> Hi Everyone,
> If you'll notice in Apple's latest announcements, they're including NFC
> capabilities in their iPhone 6. This is basically a head-nod to Android
> 4.4's support for NFC capability.
> We should continue to see a rise in mobile apps that are doing more and
> more sensitive things within hostile environments like mobile (or cloud).
> Hence, the increased need for self-defending mobile code against reverse
> engineering and integrity violation.
> My 2 cents for today...
> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders