[Owasp-leaders] pycon CFP - outreach opportunity

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 07:54:18 UTC 2014

I'm talking about ZAP at JavaOne this year:
https://oracleus.activeevents.com/2014/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=5320

Could we have a wiki page that lists all of the up and coming developer
conferences?
We could then list the OWASP people who will be speaking or attending, or
not as the case may be!

We have a similar "Wheres Mozilla" page:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/events

Or would this just end up as a page thats used a few times and then not
maintained :/

Simon

OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader